Saturday, March 15, 2008

Swimfest

My apartment comes with a pool, I haven't moved in yet but I'm already paying the monthly service charge. Being the kiasu person, I try make full use of the facilities so I started swimming again.

I like how the pool is designed. The 3 blocks of the apartment are arranged in a triangle shape surrounding the pool, so it blocks out the sun in the morning and in the afternoon. It's great to swim at 5 as the shadow of one of the block is cast over the pool. Not hot at all. The first time I dived into the pool was last week, the water was clear and the water was just nice in a warm afternoon.

Today, when I dove into the pool, I realized the water was murky. There were some dead bugs floating also. When I put my foot down in the bottom, I could see a thin layer of dirt swirl around. Needless to say, I didn't stay in the pool for long.

I'll have to get their pool cleaning schedule. The moment they clean that pool, I'm jumping in again. Staying away from the last few days before they clean it.

No comments: