Monday, March 31, 2008

Mama and Papas

I was looking for an old Mamas and Papas song on youtube and I found this PBS documentary on them. I love their music. I've always liked music from the 60's. It was such a wonderful time. I think there are many lessons that we can learn from that period, it was the time of hope... a time that the youth were wanting changes... changes that resonate until today.

part 1 of the documentary


part 2 of the documentary


part 3 of the documentary


part 4 of the documentary


part 5 of the documentary


part 6 of the documentary


part 7 of the documentary



*I watched the whole thing in one stretch again. Man, such nostalgia. I just realized one of my favourite movies, Chungking Express also has the song California Dreamin' in it. Everytime I hear their songs I just float away in nostalgia about the pass... mine and beyond my time.

2 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

haha..good question~~
the laundry bag and glasses do not help as well... Just wanna make a check list for things that i bought at Ikea...

luxen said...

yeah, I love Ikea too... although sometimes I can find almost the same design outside for cheaper.