Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random photos from Brickfields

I don't go to Brickfields often. Not much to do there other than visit the Buddhist centre. This time, I had taken a wrong turn while trying to get to Midvalley.

As I was driving along the main road, I noticed that the cable with the decorative lights looked like it had really wierd ornaments on it.

Pigeons in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
Look at the centre of the picture, from far it looks as it there were huge lightbulbs on it.

Pigeons in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
As I drove closer, this was what I saw... huge fat pigeons all sitting in a row on the cable. Look at the size of those pigeons! It felt like I was in a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Birds'.

slanted motorcycle rider
After driving on for awhile, I saw this too. Look at the guy riding his bike. His bike was already slanted to the left... the guy riding it was also slanted to the left. I made Chui Yan take this picture. She doesn't know I take a lot of pictures while I drive... though it isn't very safe to do so.

No comments: