Sunday, March 23, 2008

Songs In My Head

Have you ever wondered how a song gets into your head? I do.

Right now, I can't get an old song out of my head, Blondie's Heart of Glass. I was searching Youtube for a video and I came across this video.




The minute I saw it, I loved the song right away... actually I always loved this song, I just never knew it was a Blondie song... or even the name of the song for the matter. Everytime this song played on Mix FM I've always liked it. It was as if I've heard it before. The song is old, it was released in 1978. Almost as old as me. I wonder if I've ever heard the song play on the radio when I was a toddler. Maybe that's how all the old songs get into my favourites list. Not sure if my parents are fans of this type of music.

There are other songs I hear just once and I instantly like it. For instance, songs by Marie Digby. She's got a wonderful honesty in her voice. Her new song "Say It Again" is sweet and it helps that she's pretty and sweet looking too.




I have songs in my head and I don't even know the lyrics of the name of the song!

No comments: