Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I just got home. It's late. I think I'm coming down with a sore troat... too much cigar smoke. I hate tobacco smoke.

Daphne asked me to shoot a surprise party for her. Turns out to be the most hedonistic party I've ever been too (well, in my standards). It was pretty wild, I don't think I can even write about it... I don't want to get any of them in trouble. Malaysia in general is just too conservative.

I felt like I was in the movie Syriana. In the beginning of the movie, George Clooney is a CIA agent in Iran. He gets to see a totally different side of Iran. On the outside, Iran looks like a conservative Muslim country, but Clooney gets to see the young Iranians partying the night away. I kind of felt like that tonight.

Just waiting for my hair to dry before I hit the bed. I think I must have shot like 1 and a half hour of footage. I haven't even edited the last episode of Winners. Good thing I took yesterday and today of. I don't think I could wake up to go to work. Those poor fools that were at the party all had to go to work in the morning.

I met some really drunk chicks tonight. I worry how some of them are going to be driving on the road. I have a fear of drunk people... actually, I have a fear of anyone who is not rational. You just can't talk to them... when they try and talk to me, I don't understand them.

My troat is sore and my inner ear hurts from all the loud music. I think next time, I probably won't want to shoot anymore parties like this unless they pay me a lot of money. I hope I don't get sick tomorrow. I got a show to produce on Thursday and I need to do prep work tomorrow before the show.

No comments: