Sunday, October 28, 2007

I had a wonderful dinner with Chui Yan yesterday at the Trader's Hotel last night. We didn't know what to do that night so I thought we'll drive out to KL and find somewhere posh to dine. It was a great view of KLCC park from their hotel on the 6th floor.

However, when I got home something bad happened. Someone called me to ask if I could shoot a video for them. I said I'll think about it. I picked up my video camera that was sitting on my couch. I flipped it over and I realized the lens cap was missing. I searched all over my house and it wasn't there! Then it slowly dawned on me that I might have left it in the restaurant that I was shooting at last week.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ever since I got that camera, I was really paranoid of loosing that lens cap. I've always had it in my pocket while shooting. I just don't understand how it could go missing. The thing that pissed me of the most is that right after shooting on the previous assignment, I should have checked it out fully before just dumping it on my couch.

Daphne already lost her laptop at the restaurant so I don't think I'll even find my lens cap there. Sigh... I feel angry at myself for loosing it.

No comments: