Monday, October 29, 2007

I just got back from shooting a Hari Raya open house in Taman TAR. I knew it was the house of a pretty well to do guy but when I drove up to his house, my first thoughts was I might have drove to the wrong place because right in front of me was a huge place that looked like an office.

The guy had a really nice collections of luxury cars. The guest of honour was His Majesty Seri Paduka Baginda Al-Wathiqu Billah Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah. Okay, I cut and pasted it from the royalty's website. I just wanted to make sure I got His Highness designation correct.

I even managed to get a picture with his cool ride.





His car is a Maybach. It's a luxury Mercedes. It's 6000CC. It's got the horse power of a truck! I think this car can win a tug-of-war with times two of my car. Anyway, it's a nice car. The government spend RM4.7 million for it. Nothing less for our Yang Di-Pertuan Agong. We shouldn't call him the king, the actual term is Agong. It's different as it's a rotating Agong. 5 year term.

Our current Agong is really nice guy from what I've seen personally and heard. Pretty down to earth guy. His highness is the first Agong I know to actually give press interviews.

Anyway, I'm beat from standing all day and carrying my heavy battery pack. I think my back is going to kill me tomorrow. Ouch.

No comments: