Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pictures from London Part 2

When ever we go shooting outside of the Klang Valley, we always bring along masking tape. It's a fix-it-all tool. You never know when you'll need it. Like fixing a pair of boots that fell apart.

When I arrived at KLIA airport to catch my flight to London I walked and just after I walked through the main door, my the sole of my boots came apart from the top part of the shoe. It just had to die on me just before I left.

I had to tape the bottom up and hold it together with masking tape. When I got to London, the first thing I did was to buy a new pair of boots.

IMG_4526
I had this old pair of boots for a very long time. I think the last time I wore it was almost 10 years ago! I was a student then in the US. I think because I haven't worn it a long time, the glue hardened and gave way. Anyway, I put it in the new box for my boots to trow away.

IMG_4527
This are my new boots. It was on sale. Took me an hour to pick them. I was spoilt for choices. You can't find nice boots in Malaysia other than leather ones. I prefer these, they're made for winter.

IMG_4528
Saying goodbye to the old ones! I gave everything to the guy at the counter behind me and asked him to trow it away. I was wondering if I could fix them with glue but damn it, it wasn't worth bringing them back home with me.

3 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

Wow~~ Your new boot rocks...

p/s: Thank you so much for being so understanding and caring...I'm so touching...

luxen said...

yeah it does rock! Too hot to wear in Malaysian weather though.

Beverly's Secret said...

Yeah, understood. I have 2 boots too...But never wear it in M'sia..

Thx for your comment, you remind me i did blogged about foods! hahaha~~ Cuase everyone is loving my dress nad watch!