Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Been busy

I've been really busy the past few weeks. I have quite a few things on my mind at the same time.

I have a few editing projects on going at the same time. Also, I've been really stressed out over losing my Iphone headphones set. I think I lost it at the office. Damn it. That just so ruined my day. I'm hoping I lost it at home and it might turn up soon. To buy another one cost 29 pounds. Can you believe how expensive that is? That's like the price for a second hand phone already.

My colleague in London says all the 8GB Iphones that were on sale in the shops are sold out. Damn, some of my colleagues here wanted a few. I guess they'll just have buy it here in Malaysia then.

london-street
A street in London near Oxford Street. It's almost impossible to find parking in Central London during office hours.

No comments: