Wednesday, September 19, 2007

petaling jaya panorama


petaling jaya panorama, originally uploaded by luxen.

One of my favourite things to do is to go to the rooftop of my house and take panorama pictures. On a clear day (especially right after it rains) I can see Genting Highlands. My house faces directly north. To the west, I can see the Chinese graveyard the west just peeking out above the row of shops.

My house is on the rim of a valley. The lowest point is Taman Aman while the other end of the rim is Bukit Lanjan to the north of Petaling Jaya. So I can see up to TTDI, condominiums in Sri Hartamas, Bukit Utama condominium in Bandar Utama; and even D'aman Crimson Apartment in Ara Damansara.

I get to see the fireworks that they occasionally have over One Utama and the Curve from my house, although it looks small from where I stand.

My view to the west is blocked by houses as my house is at the bottom of a steep incline. Behind the hill you can see a clear view of Kuala Lumpur. From that view, the Twin Towers and KL Tower are aligned together and they look like one single tower.

The view to the south is not much to shout about. It's just a view of southern Petaling Jaya. Industrial side of Petaling Jaya with a low cost apartment complex. The view is mostly blocked by the house behind mine.

No comments: