Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jalan Bukit Bintang Saturday night


Jalan Bukit Bintang Sunday night, originally uploaded by luxen.

I when for dinner at Jalan Alor today with Chui Yan. This is the second time I when there. Lots of hawker food. Chui Yan likes the food there. For me, it's just something different besides the usual place we go too in PJ. The parking was RM7 on a Saturday night.

After dinner, we thought we'll drive by the newly opened Pavilion to have a look. That was a big mistake, it was totally jammed up. It took me 30 minutes just to get out of Jalan Bukit Bintang.

I don't understand how the authorities could have allowed YTL to build such a damn big mall without proper traffic study. The road was already jammed up before they had the Pavilion, and now that it's open, the jam is even worst.

The Pavilion isn't even opened to full capacity yet and the traffic is already quite bad. Too make it worst, there were all these idiots parked on one lane next to the Pavilion blocking up traffic. That really cheesed me of.

I probably would never go down to Jalan Bukit Bintang on a Saturday night again. I hate traffic jams.

No comments: