Friday, October 06, 2006

Stood Up

Damn it, I got stood up! I got an e-mail a few days ago from my university announcing that they're going to have an Alumni activity at Renaissance Hotel today. I drove over to the hotel and walked around looking for it and didn't see anything. One of the hotel staff asked what I was looking for and he said there was no such event today and the closes thing was the Linden university tour yesterday. Damn it! Those idiots must have got the dates wrong or cancelled the thing and didn't let me know.

Paid RM6 for parking in the hotel. Was bloody expensive. Was driving back and mom called to see if I could change the date of the Butterfly Lovers concert ticket I bought for her on Sunday. Apparently, she forgot all about my nephew's concert on Sunday too. Man, I fuming when I was driving home. When I got home, I called KLPAC and they said I couldn't change the date, so I guess my mom has to skip my nephew's concert now.

She liked the musical so much, she wanted me to take her watch it again. I bought two tickets but I told her to bring someone else so she's bringing my sister-in-law's aunt instead. The musical's great but I wouldn't watch it again anytime soon since I already know what's going to happen.

No comments: