Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fever... again!

I'm just recovering from a fever. Still feel a little weak. I came down with fever yesterday during Deepavali. The worst part is, I had to work. I had to wake up at 4:45AM, reach the office at 6AM and leave for Klang. I had stay there till 2PM. We had 2 X-Overs, one in the morning and the other one at noon. In between that, I started feeling really weak.

I tried taking a nap in the van but it was parked next to this guy's shop blasting Deepavali music. I was shivering and I tell ya, it wasn't very comfortable. I had to put up with my studio director's endless stream of complains about racism. At that point, I didn't give a damn anymore and I just wanted to go home.

The driver had left the airconditioning running the whole morning and I think it sucked in all the smog because on the way back, my headache got even worst as the airconditioning was blowing in my face.

When I did reach home, the first time I did was wash my face and hands and jumped into bed. For the next 24 hours, I had the strangest dreams and hallucinations. The dreams kept repeating itself. It wasn't anything scarry, just mundane stuff. I kept dreaming I had to make a booking for an OB Van and I couldn't decide what equipment to bring. That dream was in constant loop everytime I shut my eyes. Was driving me nuts.

My nephew and nieces were screaming outside too and that didn't help. I didn't want to sleep but I was just so tired. Right now, I still have a slight headache and my blood pressure is a bit low. I feel dizzy everytime I stand up.


This is a view of Jalan Tengku Kelana, Klang on Deepavali. Notice the cables running next to the motorcycle? We had to lay camera cables along the street. The drains here are full of leftover curry and its foaming too. Really gross. Especially when you're sick and all you want to do is go home where it's safe and 'clean' in your room.

No comments: