Monday, January 28, 2008

travelling

I think I hate travelling. I mean, I like visiting new places, it's just the getting there and getting back part I hate. Especially if it's by car. I'm quite the restless person. I have to do something that's interactive. Whether it's using the PC to play games or surf the internet.

 

The trip back from Kuala Terengganu took about 7 hours of driving. I hitched a ride with my father as he was coming back too. I drove most of the way so at least that was something to do. I rather be the one doing the driving instead of just sitting and doing nothing... unless I'm sleepy.

 

I'm a few shades darker after Kuala Terengganu. From my neck up and my forearm are all dark. If I take my watch of, there's a pretty prominent tan line on my left wrist. I'm going to try one of those skin whitening face wash and see if I can even out the wierd tan lines.

 

Right after I got back, one of the things I was craving for was Bah Kut Teh. I had dinner with Chui Yan at a new Bah Kut Teh shop near her place in Aman Suria. It was okay, something different from the usual shop I go too.

 

Today, we when to a Feng Shui seminar by Joey Yap. At first we were planning to leave early but it was actually quite interesting and we stayed throughout the whole thing from 10AM to 5PM at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. I even bought an interior design feng shui book. RM40 poorer now.

 

I think it'll come in handy when I do my apartment's renovation.

 

This week, I have to go to Taiping for another shoot. I'm dreading driving there on my own. It's going to be tiring driving just by myself. The Ipoh stretch is just notorious as a accident prone place. I got to be extra alert in that area.

 

Okay, time for bed!

,


No comments: