Thursday, April 05, 2007

Yeh! Today my birthday! Normally I don't like having big parties. I like having a quiet birthday doing absolutely nothing. Ideal birthday would be to play Medieval half the day and the other half sleeping.

Yesterday, my office celebrated the birthday of everyone from March. It was a pretty funny celebration because most of my colleagues are Muslims. When it came to the cake cutting, they started singing Allah selamatkan kamu... I thought it was hillarious. It was supposed to be a pot-luck where everyone brings something. I just brought my empty stomach.

Some of them asked what did I bring and I said I was going to bring two bottles of Stout and some babi panggang but I don't think anyone would eat it. Hehe, the truth is, I don't drink alcohol either and I'm trying to stay away from fatty food. The other day I bought a bottle of stout at Tesco just out of curiousity and when I got home, I sat in my room and took a swipe from the bottle. I couldn't even go through 1/3 of the bottle. It was awful. I'm just going to stick to Guiness Malta.

Today's plan... I think its dinner with the family and movie. Everyone's at work except me. I took the day of. My birthday falls on Cheng Beng (Qing Ming) so I hardly ever go the graves or visit my ancestors. I think it would be funny when I'm gone and if anyone does come to pay respect to me on Cheng Beng, it's also my birthday!

2 comments:

XMOCHA said...

happy happy bday!

Anonymous said...

yeaaahhh.. happy birthday to you!