Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Deal or No Deal

I ended up at the NTV7 studio today spending a good part of my day there in the studio. I've never been to the NTV7 before. I had to flip the map out to find it. I ended up getting lost somewhere in Glenmarie near BMW.

Anyway, Daphne didn't get through. In fact, she got disqualified. Damn it, bet on the wrong horse! Some other personality got it. I didn't really recognize the guy.

Daphne checking out her buzzer. Well, here's the dude that won. Mui, Mastura and me were shouting out the briefcase number to pick from the bottom. The guy didn't listen to his celebrity supporters that were picked for him because Mui and Mas got it right most of the time. It was pretty tense in the end and the guy listened to us till the end. He had terrible luck picking his own suitcase number. All I got was a sore hand from clapping for him. I deleted the amount he won because this episode doesn't come out until next year. You'll just have to watch to see how much he wins.


No comments: