Wednesday, December 26, 2007

spaced out

Man, I feel so spaced out after editing the whole nite. I just finished a pre-wedding interview video for Steven and Melissa's wedding. I'm one of those that procrastinate and edit at the last minute.

 

I find that if I do a better job at editing when I'm under pressure to meet a dateline. When I have too much time, I tend to deviate and can't decide on what to keep and drop out. Best to edit on the fly.

 

I lied down on my bed while I was waiting for the video to render and I was already feeling sleepy. I slept at 10PM and woke up at 2AM to start editing. It's that odd feeling of floating right now. When I close my eyes all I see is Steven's and Melissa's face right now so I rather not take a nap. That could cause some really wierd dreams I would rather avoid.


,

No comments: