Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Just a short note. Waiting for a DVD to burn. It's been really hectic since I got back from Kota Bharu. The wedding there was a preview of what I could expect next year. I'm already dreading all the alcohol.

The DVD I'm burning now is the wedding video. After all the other wedding videos I've done I say this one is much more nicer. I finally figured out how to do DVD menus plus I bought some nice DVD boxes. RM1.50 per box, RM2.50 per blank lightscribe DVD, RM1.00 per photo paper. Man, not cheap for each set.

Oh yeah, I bought me a lightscribe DVD writer. It's a Lite-On brand. As usual, the actual results differ from what they print on the box. On the box, the pictures that are burned with lightscribe looks clear... however when I burn it, it looks faded. I have to hold it at a certain angle in the light to get a clear view of the pictures. Overall, this lightscribe is still a good technology. Sure beats messy stickers and having to write a marker pen!

I'm of to Kota Kinabalu for a shoot tomorrow for 2 days. I'm going to be travelling all over Malaysia more frequently for this new documentary I'm shooting. So far it's not as hectic yet. I had to buy a tie and a songkok just for the documentary. I can't say what I'm shooting yet. It's still a secret... so says my chairman.

This Friday... the day after I get back from KK, I'm of to Cameron Highlands with Chui Yan. I haven't been there in a long time. I hope my car makes it okay. I had it fixed and check so it should be okay... except for that reverse light that doesn't work. I have to get that fixed soon.

I have to be in the office at 5am tomorrow. That means I have to wake up at 3:45AM! Shit... that's way to early. Last night I slept at 3:45AM! The first thing I'm going to do when I get to the hotel tomorrow is sleep.

No comments: