Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Saman!

Today wasn't a good day. I had to rush to Concorde Shah Alam to supervise the setup of the live show. As I was approaching the traffic light near the hotel, the green light was blinking. As I pass through it, the light turned yellow. After I was through it, I saw a flash of light in my rear view mirror. Instantly, I knew that a traffic camera had gone of. Now I'm wondering whether it was me who had ran a red light. I didn't had time to look behind me to see if it was another car behind me that had run a red light. I didn't know it was an offence to run a yellow light!

I got another ticket for parking illegally outside the hotel. Normally, I'm a stickler for rules and I park legally. Today as I was rushing, I parked outside and when I was done in the hotel, there was a ticket for RM60 on my windscreen. Damn. 2 tickets in a day!

Now I have to find the place to pay for it in Shah Alam tomorrow.

After I got home, I had to drive my mother to visit my uncle in OUG. He came all the way down from Ipoh for an operation and was recovering in his other house in OUG. I must have dozed of on the couch because by the time I woke up, my mother was ready to leave already.

No comments: