Saturday, March 10, 2007

F*** F***

Normally, I don’t blog about what happens at work though I think a lot of people would like to know what happens there. Its in everyone’s voyeuristic nature to do that, no matter how mundane ones life maybe.

I could detail in exact detail what time I when to the toilet, stood in front of the urinal to take a piss, but that would have been for another blog.

Lately, there’s been more challenges at work. Used to be, I had a free reign in doing mostly what I wanted to do. No direct supervision. Was okay, I kinda enjoyed it, but made me lazy. It has its good and bad points.

However, lately, there’s been more supervision now. Used to be, I could cover almost any topic that I picked. Okay, I’m an anarchist on most time, but I would like to thing I things for an overall good.

Lately, I’ve been told to avoid certain topics to cover. Things that would have affected current clients of the company. Okay, totally understandable for a “For Profit” company. Don’t piss of the client; the client is always right. What do you do if the client isn’t always right? What if the client is poisoning people?Well, that’s just not acceptable is it? Well, I did something about it but there sure were a lot of people not happy about it. Well, enough said about it for now.

No comments: