Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Red Cardigan

I was editing the Lebanon project and Said told me he bought the Tommy Hillfinger red fleece cardigan for real cheap at FOS. So the next day, I when over to check it out. True enough, it was only RM49.90 so I bought one too. Now bought of us have the same cardigan. He was obviously not pleased I bought the same cardigan as him haha.

The funny thing is, a few days later, Said came into the editing room and told me that another guy from the entertainment department bought the same cardigan. Now there's 3 guys walking around in Sri Pentas with the same jacket. The good news is Said is leaving for UK tomorrow so now it's just me and another guy I haven't seen with the cardigan yet.

Looks like guys also the same problem that chicks have about people wearing the same clothes to work. Funny.

No comments: