Friday, July 07, 2006

New photos
Well, besides racing down the streets of Monte Carlo in my Porsche 911 Turbo (okay, its just a game) and downloading stuff, I haven't had much to do since I had this Chicken Pox. Decided to upload some photos instead. Click the bar above to see them.

Oh yeah, I've been playing The Need For Speed 5. It's an old game, year 2000 I think. I was downloading stuff on the net and saw it on someone's server and downloaded it. Normally, I don't like racing games but this one is really fun. They've only got Porsches but my time's getting better and better. Trying to beat the top time on the record now for a lap in Monte Carlo at 1:31. The fastest I got was 1:39. I feel like that dude in the movie Too Fast, Too Furious - Tokyo Drift. Banging up the car while learning how to drift.

No comments: