Monday, June 22, 2009

This is Melbourne Part 03



Finally got my camera fixed. I dropped it in Melbourne. Cost me over RM400 to fix it. I dropped it on the lens and it pushed the telescope lens out of alignment.

So I finally downloaded all my panorama pictures. That's my favourite thing to do with my camera and photoshop. I love seeing how photoshop puts together the panorama pictures perfectly everything. The above picture was taken at Sovereign Hill, Balarat, near Melbourne, Australia. In the background, is my wife, her grand-uncle and my mother-in-law.

The place is one of those tourist places you probably only go once and you had enough of it. It's basically an old mining camp that they've turned into a tourist attraction. By the way, a few minutes after I took this picture was when I dropped the camera.

No comments: