Saturday, August 02, 2008

Wierd phone call

I got a wierd phone call a few hours ago in the middle of the night. I decided to sleep early tonight. I was already dozing of while watching the midnight news on TV3. I turned of the TV before the news finished and when to bed. Just as I was falling asleep, my phone rang. In my blurry haze I picked it up without even checking who it was.

I turned out to be someone I haven't spoken too in a year. The guy's a VIP now compared to the last time I spoke to him. He called to check... wait now that I think about it, I think he was calling to complain about a news report which involved him. I didn't really know the full story, I had read parts of it in the newspaper so I just agreed to what he had to say. As far as my dealings with him, he was a nice man and I didn't doubt his credibility.

He wanted to clear his name and he wanted to talk to who was in charge of the newsroom. I haven't talked to anyone in the news department in a long time. I told him I'll check tomorrow... I have to find out who's in charge from someone else first of all.

That is if I remember this all tomorrow morning. yawn... time for bed.

I hate it when I get strange phone calls in the middle of the night.

No comments: