Monday, February 03, 2014

Inspiration from local heroes

Over the past few days while I was self enforcing my own social media blackout, there was a few things that I experienced that I wanted to share. Since I don't consider this blog a social media, I guess that's one loophole I can take advantage of.

I had a change to interview Datuk Siti Nurhaliza. It was a brief interview in my office in between her hectic schedule.
Siti and me in 2014

The last time I saw her was in 2007.She looks the same but I've obviously put on a lot of weight since then.

Siti and me in 2007

She's an amazing lady. She's always friendly and finds the time to take photos with her fans. 

I also had the opportunity to meet Datuk Jimmy Choo. It was only a short interview but he spend more time talking to me. Such a nice guy.


He spends a lot of time traveling now promoting Malaysia. I think he's perfect for the job.

No comments: