Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I just got home from a high school reunion... sort of since only a handful of us turned up. I haven't been in touch with any of them for years. It's surprising to see most of them haven't changed a bit. There were good times and bad times. Nothing like going down memory lane together sharing some good laughs.

BBBSS class of 1994 reunion

Anyway, I'm still a little disturbed over the RM648 I lost in Kota Kinabalu. I was staying in Palace Hotel and I had an envelope with all the company cash in it. I most probably left it behind on the coffee table in the hotel room or someone picked my pocket. My room mate earlier was complaining how while he was listening to the radio with his eyes closed he felt someone sitting on his bed. I laughed it of. Then my other crew member heard other guest talking in the elevator how this hotel used to be 'keras' (had supernatural activities). I laughed it all of... that is until I reached the airport. I was going to take the envelope out of my pocket to pay for the excess luggage and then I realized the envelope with all the cash was missing.

Now I gotta pay back the money to the company. Damn, that like totally sucks big time.

After I got back from Kota Kinabalu, I headed straight to Cameron Highlands for a short break with Chui Yan. It was wet most of the time. I ended up coming down with a running nose. Now I know why veggies grow so well there, it's so damn up there!

I'll try and post those cameron pictures up another time.

No comments: