Friday, October 12, 2007

I just watched Bourne Ultimatum... and mind you, I watched it in the cinema, not on the pirated DVD even though they're selling the clear version.

Was quite a hassle getting the ticket. I had to buy it online in the GSC website 3 days ago. I collected the ticket yesterday since I was at One Utama already. Finally got to watch it earlier in the evening.

The movie was good though I wished I watched the second movie again before watching this one. I totally forgot how some characters are related to each other. This movie still has the great car chase and crash scenes. The fight scenes were chaotic with the handheld camera styles but it fits in with the overall chaotic style of the movie.

I'm listening to the title song from the movie now, Moby - Extreme Ways. Moby rocks!

No comments: